Your SEO optimized title page contents
©
©
Inter diy 
APT  3036 Chynoweth House Trevissome Park Truro TR4 8UN U.K. m07762384450 e:  jamesinterdiy@mail.com     
Feel free to contact us with any queries,feed back or request you may have. Our address on the left is a scan post service. Post your sketches on and they will scan and forward onto us electronically, here in Poole, Dorset.  
Payment
                                                                                                          PAYMENT TERMS: Payment in full for price ranges 1 & 2.  Non returnable. 75% Deposit with order for price ranges 3 & 4. Non returnable. The remaining 25% in full when initial drawings have been approved by client. Final drawings will then be prepared for submission by yourselves to the local authorities. PAYMENT METHOD:   Bank transfer. Pay Mr James Hodges. Sort code 23-32-72  Account Number 02886935
Contacts
Qualifications
Principle consultant.:  James Hodges M.I.D.E. Fully indentured. Qualified design engineer. M.I.D.E. (Member of the institute of design engineers). to HNC Mechanical engineering level. Fully auto cad literate in design and layout drawings within the building, civil, mechanical services and structural fields.                                                                                                                                                                                      
Useful links
     Facebook:       PayPal:             Planning portal  Gumtree UK Ask
https://
Inter diy
Contacts
APT  3036 Chynoweth House Trevissome Park Truro TR4 8UN U.K. m07762384450 e:  jamesinterdiy@mail.com     
Payment
.                                                                                                          Payment method:  Bank transfer. Pay:  Mr James Hodges Our bank details are: Sort code 23-32-72  Account Number 02886935
Qualifications
Principle consultant.:  James Hodges M.I.D.E. Fully indentured. Qualified design engineer. M.I.D.E. (Member of the institute of design engineers). to HNC Mechanical engineering level. Fully auto cad literate in design and layout drawings within the building, civil, mechanical services and structural fields.                                                                                                                                                                                    
Useful links
 Facebook:       PayPal: Shopify:            Planning portal Gumtree
Feel free to contact us with any queries,feed back or request you may have. Our address on the left is a scan post service. Post your sketches on and they will scan and forward onto us electronically, here in Poole, Dorset.  
PAYMENT TERMS: Payment in full for price ranges 1 & 2.  Non returnable. 75% Deposit with order for price ranges 3 & 4.  Non returnable. The remaining 25% in full when initial drawings have been approved by client. Final drawings will then be prepared for submission by yourselves to the local authorities.